Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Crazier~


Skipped one day, Fill in today. PA group after reborn, now wanna transform~ to push up the transformation, we wanna pass up few report to "Bosses"~ They wanna those reports by this Friday~ whole group eyes opened big and more...So, whole week after school we have to stay to "make" those reports.....Started by today....
School changed Uni-fi network system~ It's really fast~ now we can watch youtube video without buffering~ Play facebook's games without leck~ PA room's computer changed, greater than before~
We always done crazier things, before I always jump down from second floors, feel great~ yesterday I tied myself and get down from there, but I stuck in middle...... So.......
I always drew in class this drew by today."Heaven in Hell"(Tentative name) one of the Idea in my mind~ but still create that~
That's all, later~

No comments:

Post a Comment