Saturday, June 11, 2011

Changed: Multi- boy~


"MY LiFE, My Art" this title not match with me... Before I just post the art I draw and just gave the introduction. Now I got whole life in there, not just the information. Here got my own games, got every thing, Not just an art. I'm said, I got many "faces" to the social, in these blog are all "faces" into, So I change Blog title to "Multi- Boy"~

If I can I wanna type blog every time, No blank in my life. Before, I blanked 5 month in MY LiFE, I dunno know what the hell were happened in those month, how can I blank in MY LiFE~!?

I back to school today, to do some litter service to the "Chinese YoYo" club~ but now I typing the blog. Nevermind, my have good team-mate~ they will take care of it~(They will take care for me after.....) Today morning, teacher had locked himself out of the school hall, These 4 days, school got Book Fair, today is last day. But early morning, teacher locked the door forgot the key in there. How? broke the door to get in? Book Fair will begin soon~!!!!

PA group are famous "Climbing team", "Steal Team" in school but we are the thieve! We are honor to use our skill, use our own way to "unlock" the place just like the Ninja, Assassin~ I be the "Hero" after climb into the hall and unlock the door~ Thank you~ (But dunno tell this to discipline..... If do, I die...)

That's, Hope you like my new header for my blog~
The Pic also in my Facebook and Picasa~
Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment