Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stupid Person


Today is the expired date for my history project's written report, yesterday I regroup my group(I forgot what group I in before.....=.=) After regroup, I gave them some direction to do that thing. But today when I ask for him about the report, cause I wanna pass up to teacher today. He can't give me that, the reason he gave me was he haven't listen clearly. Goddamn IT~!! You haven't get it clear~ Pls Ask again~!!!!! Leave school can't ask~!? Pls use YOUR PHONE~!!!!! Don't juz let it away~!!!!!! U know today expired~!!!!!!! U Idiot~!!!!! I scolded him in classroom LOUDLY, and gave another easily direction to him, but he gave rubbish job to me. So now I wanna finish it by myself. Expired today, hope teacher will accept my excuse tomorrow(That teacher so friendly to me~)

I getting wrong for those video~ >< I forgot the first Secret Location video and I haven't record it~!!!! nevermind, wronged one time let it wrong again....arrange later...

More videos coming~ Pls wait~ Later~


1 comment: