Monday, June 20, 2011

Getting wrong.....



Second Week for School second semester~ Today got weekly, after that I wanna do broadcast with PA group to do some "Promotion" to get some new member~ (you knew that, most less member group....) When I talk with mic, my member get shock and run in to the store room and locked himself in there, I laughed when I read the scrip~ ><; whole hall student gonna heard that~ and look up PA room, that's me their saw~><; (luckly some student had leave....Hu~), I gotta wrong in there~ >///<; How Shame~

School had sent someone PRO to fix our stage light, in his word, he said it getting worse, but can fix that (Why don't say it's "dead", gonna change.....=w=) Ok, it's fine.... Fix, those show will be best~

After school, gonna attend PA society activity, We always crazy~ do whatever in there~ We do the promotion sound record, I don't wanna speak in live anymore~ >< When we record, how fun it's~ XD

I gotta wrong upload my video, This part is last part but I wrong clicked. Nevermind... Organzine after....uploading correct part, but this still can watch, nothing negative effect with other.

Lastly, I gonna correct myself, yesterday's post I wrote I not celebrate father's day. At night, we did~ have a lunch, done~

Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment