Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Worse if help.....


I best in art, you knew that, and that I always draw in class~ I would not help people draw to finish their homework, so people would ask for help to me to draw, but my friend are not like me, he will help if ask.
Today, my friend leave class to do another what the hell SPM work during art lesson. A lot of people ask me to draw for their homework. But I not accept them.

I not unhelpful, I'm glad to help, but if I help I like this they will never learn, so it's not help. I would not help, but glad to teach. Today I teach them to draw with their own hand in basic, but one of my friend said they are no talent to draw, no need to learn. But I think got basic better than ever blank. That's

New secret location gameplay video, more are coming~ uploading~ Hope It can get more views~
Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment