Friday, June 17, 2011

BIG Senior~



First time of Society in second semester. Today I attend Art society, because PA group always "Nobody" attend in Saturday~ All busy guy like me~ Today is my first day become "Big Senior" in Art Society, no more committee in there~ back to normal member~ We are old, it's time to let go.....but in there are no one can be best chosen person to lead this society, but we had no choice... it's time to let go, we can't lead this society until we finish school, even worse for that.

Even we are senior in the society, but we still had some problem to fix it ourself. cause some made the trouble to us and go away~ now we have to fix it back. Now young guys are playing game with the senior in beside room, And I'm "fix" the problem beside their room with the computer~

Between PA and Art, Art are most many members society in the school, contrary PA are most less member, juz seven person. PA have many worse problem in there, but we can fix it, and glad to face them, but Art society always fall the stupid mistake, we really don't like it.... 5 years in art, 1 year in PA, but I really don't like Art anymore, PA better than there I think. If they really change good, I will change my mind.

Go "Green Lantern" after society~ wish it's good movie~ Last part for the War Machine in ACB, pls wait for ACB Secret Location gameplay~ Later~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment