Friday, June 24, 2011

Supernatural


What the hell for me.....before I felt my mind had brought outed some message of future....like foresee future.... It was really happened in few minute ago~ In that time, I felt strange, but I think maybe just coincidence. But today it was happened again~ In class, suddenly my mind came up some phone ring. If really phone ring, whole classmate will had some "effect" for them, but they were not, even teacher too... Eh, why suddenly had this thing like this in mind? Later, my friend pick up the phone, cause his girlfriend sent message out there, this phone was in silent mode....Oh my gods..... How supernatural happen on me~? Am I Professor X? Hope I'm not....I don't wanna be a mutant, I don't wanna to be bald... (Hope Yes too~) Maybe I think too much, don't mind that.....

After this video, I will stop upload video, cause there are no more video can upload, but this ACB Secret Locations haven't end yet~ just I haven't unlock those secret locations's memory block to play. Keep play ACB to unlock more Memories to play~ XD

Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment