Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cute dolls~



Today nothing nothing special, society and stay in school with nothing......I steal a cute Chip 'n' Dale doll form my teammate~ XD she know I steal, but she don't mind it, so it's become mine~ after that my friend take it back to home already.....T^T But I still can steal a Doreamon doll form my teacher~(I always do that~) After society I stay in Activity Department to do society report with those dolls and my Buddyz~

Afternoon, I have a lunch with PA guys~ One of the senior came back to school, he went with us, and the important thing was he paid for us~ Free Lunch today~!

That's, yesterday I said will not have video to share currently, but yesterday night I unlocked a new Cristina's memory, that's last memory for Cristina....It's really sad love story between Ezio and Cristina..... Watch It~ U may know the end~=D Before I haven't share the First one of the video~ now I give yours a packet, up with two~

Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment