Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blank Father's day..... O-O


Today is Father's day, but we not really celebrate it before, my uncle had came to KL from Ipoh two days ago to looking for those house he want to buy to his son and daughter. But yesterday they made his father angry and cry, because they are follow his instruction and talk to him will no manners. I don't care about it, it's not my business, and I'm not their family. Today, I slept until 12p.m. and their family fixed back their relationship. It's a good thing. =)

Today mum and dad need to stay in new home to serving them. and I back to old home, cause only old home got PC to online, I will bored until dead if stay in there. I heard my uncle will go back to Ipoh tomorrow, nevermind.... So, today can't celebrate father's day expect my uncle, maybe....

Brand new ACB secondary memory gameplay video. The secret location of Romulus, get the keys to unlock Wolf's armor~ Watch it~ Pls~ More are coming~ =D
Later~




No comments:

Post a Comment