Saturday, June 11, 2011

Yesterday to Today..... =)


Yesterday I watched X-MEN FIRST CLASS alone.....It's great, tell to us what happen between Charles(Professor X) and Eric(Magneto). But It not match with last 4 X-MEN movies. Last at this movie, Eric made Charles became cripple, but in X-MEN The Last Stand and Wolverine Origin movie the old Charles are still stand and walk to welcome their student. So, It's Match with them? However, It's a great movie, not bad to watch~ =) Yesterday I wanna watch three movie actually...but the problem is time....Pirate of the Caribbean 3D juz 8:30p.m, Kung Fu Panda 2 3D 4:30p.m.... I wanna go home early, so I choose X-MEN. I'm Marvel guy~ HA~ After movie, I go to video game shop to play games sample for free~ Mass Effect 2, Serious Sam, Blur or something. After that, went back to school to do litter service~

Yesterday, some friend's birthday. She Call me, message me whole night. Then today morning still like that. And most "great" thing is MY PHONE IS BROKE RIGHT NOW~ It's great!? I can't see the screen, it's blank in black or some time juz screen Hang and fuzzy blur~ My father juz send to repair a hour ago. Good luck with all~

Part 1 for ACB secondary memories war machine loose cannon gameplay, uploading part 2 pls wait for it~ Watch how small boat beat the big ship~


No comments:

Post a Comment