Friday, July 1, 2011

Again~!?


Skipped three days, now flash back~ really nothing special those days, study, sleepy, drawing, stay in school, done the report randomly. Today new president had take place in school, hope school will be better..... today passed up those report to teacher, but he give us a week of time to make more detail for it.....Oh no......
Whole week, I go home played ACB The truth question, it is really difficult to brake them....I broke them a week, now just has last one. wait for the The truth's answer gameplay video. The Subject 16
answer will find out~
I slept early whole week, before I always slept at the time over 12 midnight....I'am over work? felt tired before?
Tomorrow no society~ PA service all canceled~ But I would not stay in home, I will go Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D tomorrow~!!!! Yeah~!!!
That's, that the concept art today upload~ Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment