Sunday, July 3, 2011

Out of mind


Skipped a day, getting in to my memories reminding.......Yesterday, all PA service cancelled, went out early the morning with my friends. On the road, I got a call from my Buddyz when he arrived there. He said Transformers 3D tickets out of sold~!? What a mass~!??? After I arrived with other friends, I saw it with my own eyes......He didn't lied... I trusted.... =A=" And we went up to IMAX cinema at top floor, Ticket sold out too.....=A= we discuss litter bit time, one friend leave with his girlfriends, one person I doesn't care lated. So our final conclusion was went to Pavillion mall bought the tickets as faster we can~
We ran to there with sweat clothes, Wow.... tickets selling fast..... but we never give up for that~! Closer time tickets sold out, so we bought the tickets in afternoon... And then we went to goddamn MC Donald have a lunch and wait the time run out with games, Ipod, looking for girles~.....or somethings else until 2.45p.m to get in the cinema hall role out~

Watch Transformers in 3D were so excited for us~ those feel we can't describe for that~ WOW I want to watch it one more time~!!!! XD It's best Transformers movie I ever watched~!!! XD Haven't watch? go to then~ Or U with miss the best movie~!!!! XD

New video form my about ACB gameplay, The Truth for the Peace of Eden. I think it's really final video for my ACB gameplay.... I almost done the game 100%~ Wait of another games from me~ I locked for new Batman game~

That's, Later~


No comments:

Post a Comment