Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Over heat....

Skipped one day, get back today. I feel sick today, runny, sore throat. and I slept in class, drink more water, it only what I can do to recovery myself in class. Now I okay already loh..... I dunno, maybe yesterday I slept with air-cord. I haven't sleep with air-cord before, except weather are EXPERT hot... yesterday also not hot, It's must be my parents switch on that when in sleep...
Or another reason for my sickness maybe I "over heat" for yesterday after school attend PA society, we adjusted light at that time, but that kid of idiot adjust wrongly, but I don't mind that, I just warn them. That not a reason for that, maybe I shout too loud, "over limit" already. Tomorrow, I need to do PA service for school fire drill. Fast recover~
Today, my result outed, I passed~ That's, Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment