Friday, July 15, 2011

Change part


Friday~ Last day for study in the week~ But few more weeks, we need get ready for the exam. This time exam whole must pass our economic, If not whole class will never study economic. When I study Account class, economic is my most likely subject, it is fun~ not like another subject. But we in dangerous range, not pass? bye bye~ Why our class can't study, is elite class pass all? There is the question. I think, if not pass, can't study economic. I will change class to Art class.(If permit) No economic? what the meaning in Account class?
Today early morning, school got spot-check for whole school student~ I'm PA group, the senior who handle for this call me two day ago to get walk-talk by me. I asked him what the hell because he look like so anxious. He didn't answer me, nevermind~ And yesterday night one of my buddyz told us for this, oh~ It's that for~ And then this morning, one of my classmate brought Game-card to school, of cause that is at risk thing( still a kid? still playing this kind of thing..... stupid one...) I be a nice guy, I kept that for it, senior would not check me, cause I'm a worker in there, I'm one of them~
There it's, I said I wanna train my "Girls skill", There is what I draw in class with crap paper. Still can't draw a girl in natural. More train~
that's, Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment