Saturday, July 23, 2011

Forget about it~


Society today.... Make the "thing" with paper clay again.... but today my friend invite me to discuss something about Art society's future and discuss with whole members after, really really bad status about A.S now, if not change, it will be close... We are not committee now, in this kind of status, we must help our younger... that's all. After society activity, I steal a surplus paper clay go out to be my own~ (Forget about it if who had saw this...)
But after society, nothing to do... Actually exam will coming soon next week, but I still stay in school finish my PA group work, play, other else like make dolls with paper clay I stole before.... Not study at home, dunno what the hell we done in school. That's what we done to face the exam....Buddyz also be like this.... And I forgot my pendrive in PA control room again~ Not again... ==
Yesterday my Facebook got some problem, status posted, photo uploaded, but doesn't appear in my account. but post to other person account no problem with that. I'm not hacker, I can't fix it, only can do is wait it "recover" itself... today morning, check it out, fixed, forget about it....
There is the girl I draw in class, weird..... short legs.... That's all, Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment