Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Over again...

Last day for the exam, Disappear few days for this, I have nothing to say about the exam, always. Only I want to say is today economic examination is quite great~ Hope it will pass, whole class pass it~ I will glad for that.
After the Exam, got many things to do, My school sports day coming soon, School Band Society Performances perform after sports day. Sports Day.... How many experience in there before.... It's will come to us again~ PA group~
After the exam, back to home, gaming until now..... Done Assassin's Creed 2 again.... Now I role in to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood to continue the story again~ After I done for this again, Assassin's Creed Revelations will Available~ If I done early, I might get Batman: Arkham Asylum, because I thought this game quite great, And Batman: Arkham City will Available soon, let try those games~
I have new paper clay design for someone, It's not a doll, It's difficult to make.... try to that~
There it's, I might less to type blog.... I might get busy... Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment