Monday, August 22, 2011

Down....

I don't know what's wrong for me today, my mood gotta really down. But after sport lesson, I felt better, because we played American Football with volley ball in the small place, really fun in there.
Later, I attend PA group committee meeting, teacher doesn't attend so the meeting canceled, but we still discuss something else, some teammate told me I'm arrogant in the time, PA group gave another person felt us arrogant. He also don't like me at the time. Down again~ After school, after society activity, we discuss about this problem. Discussed, seem settled, fine. But after this, I lost my Pendrive....== again.... fine, hope I will find out later~

Last Saturday, My school Parent day~ parent came to us took the result, I got nothing to say about my result. After that, I got litter crap PA service for the our school Art Expo~ because of this, those teacher said us arrogant, settled, forgot about it. After this, I went to watch Rise of the Planet of the Apes~ Nice movie~

That's all, hope tomorrow is a happy day~ Later

No comments:

Post a Comment