Thursday, August 11, 2011

Special morning~


What a special morning after sport days~ with buzzy sound, cough, runny nose, every thing... wake up early, make shit, PC games, and type blog without looking the screen~ cause I sitting on sofa watching Iron- man 2, type blog with a keyboard plug few more "Extra" long USB cable. (Am I typed wrong word? I don't know....I just focus on the movie~) I gonna back to school pick up some shit work after sports day.... prepare about tomorrow concert. this talk later afternoon, let's finish my entertainment first~

Those 2 days, very good I said.... just had litter accident that we can take it down in shorty time. We are high when we doing "the job".... Dance the freak shuffle with freak music. use goddamn music to make whole stadium people get "high" with running people down there. The greatest/ worse thing is Buddyz lost he Ipod there, he told me after. I been ill before sport days, luckily those two days nothing. now just have litter problem, worse sore throat, voice change bad....

that's, finish movie, type in two hours... get back to school later~ let's get next entertainment~

No comments:

Post a Comment