Monday, August 8, 2011

Skip A weeks or more


Quite busy during Sport days week after exam week..... Just finish half of prepare work today and just get back home now~ I haven't eat lunch today, juz ate the "White chocolate cake" prepare by new PA teammate.... I'm doing work with senior during reset, but she invite me to eat her cake.... doesn't let me work.... Nvm.... I'm hungry... Eat loh~ After school, Teacher wanna send us to sport days stadium to test our Audio system... We brought mixer wait out site school....wait a hour... why nobody come? Actually is they forgot us in school.... leave us behind...=A= After stadium, back to school discuss prepare...

Saturday, I and PA teammate went to watch Captain America until credits end, The Avergers trailer appear~ before movie we went to Archery~ It's fun and cheap~ Play again later~ After movie, go home my parents suddenly said wanna go back hometown- Ipoh.... Nvm... nothing to do at Sunday, but it quite bored....

I will skip a week or more to type blog. Because I'm busy~ Sport days, concert~ I will type back if I'm free~ Later

1 comment: