Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sleepy morning


I slept earlier yesterday, but today morning still felt sleepy....Yesterday, my home network broke, The area of my home network broke down, so that's call "Malaysia Boleh". Lucky today had it back, if not, I will stuck in game again. Saturday during society I made a "bear" doll with paper clay for fun. But I own a Buddyz a birthday gift before. I own her because my hand broke when she birthday, so this doll is for her~ Today I coloured the doll in class and sprayed a "protect cover" for it. A newer design photo for the doll will post in to my Facebook soon~
Back to the Saturday after society, my friends invited me to be a camera man to capture a video for them. It's a Yakult advertisement for their project. It's first time I be a camera man, but most important is after that I had a free lunch~
Shorter post. Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment