Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mind and don't mind


Today still got litter sick. A stranger thing was when I ill I paid more attention on study...=A= Maybe I doesn't have any energy to be active anymore....
Yesterday got fire drill I said. Teacher permitted our PA group members six period public free time to help them prepare and service sound or audio system, morning until afternoon~ stand by, Real run, clean up, and special rest~ eat, drink whatever. During real run fire drill, student must ran to basketball court, those students dunno what the hell ran slowly... One of my Buddyz ran and suddenly stopped middle on the road because her shoelace loosed.... I told her ran fast to leave don't mind that lace. Maybe I spoke to her too loud, sorry about that.... behind her so many student ran to the court, and I don't want any people kick her ass.....
I'm not committee in Art society anymore, but today I attend their meeting today, because so free nothing to do.... I'm so disappointed because their meeting haven't any point come out. Nevermind, I don't mind Art society anymore, I'm PA guy~
Beside there, my concept art today. Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment