Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Less Money....


Today I haven't brought money to school.... counted with few more sen just only got one ringgit and seventy sen..... =.= So bought a weird Blue-berry bun to fill my stomach.... Nothing again, draw human emotion in class, it's a homework. In there I think my "girls skills" aren't good as well. So I wanna improve my "girls skill", draw a girl like natural~
My own money not much already, This month I hang out too much, go out for movies, and need ate out there. Yesterday, go out for snooker with friends, too much money I spend out there for this month. Need save some money right now.
Captain America I drew in Math text book.... He's a man, I wanna Improve women, girls~ Captain America movie will release soon~ I wanna watch it~ Spend money again....
Short post today, cause nothing special before~ Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment