Friday, December 16, 2011

Waited a hour....

Today got meeting again.... After bored meeting, 3 of PA guys with 1 "other' guy went to Time Square to bought game, of cause not me~ I just sat outside the store, and played litter bit Dead Island, and played Batman- Arkham City long time..... Suck control~ And bored too....

What I said foolish is because we take bus to... We said wanna take train but one guy wanna take bus.. then we took bus, traffic jam....== WTF.... In the bus a hour ago, arrived... When we wanna back, raining... My Darling don't let me get wet in rain =) so I doesn't walk to take train to go home.... so then I wait for a guy's father to ride me to the station... but we waited a hour... he father doesn't came....== WTF... I never listen to that guy anymore.... First the bus, now his father....==

No comments:

Post a Comment