Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Updated 29/12/11

For a while doesn't update.... For those while, back to school for freshman's camp, such a bored and noob... Then stuck in home... For Christmas, back to Ipoh =/ .... but not so bored at all, because I played GTA 4 whole afternoon with litter cousin in aunt home there~ I told him to burn a GTA 4 disc to me, I will pick it up next time. I might say "Hi" to Niko Bellic again~

Then I had real driver lesson yesterday and today... It must noob when begin to drive a car, but will be litter better smooth after begin... Next, my father got second time motorcycle accident yesterday... luckily he just broke his leg, got an operation this morning, he's fine.... Thanks Darling~

My darling having sleep problem at night.... she always got, but these days are worse.... Oh my....=( These days, I feel tired all day, I thought I slept enough.... Anyway, just hope both of us will get better, darling~ I miss u, darling. Even I get oversea to Singapore in 12/31 to 1/2/11, I will try to contact u in there... Sorry I can't countdown with u until the year 2012...=( Few days more, We will start our last year in Highschool, we will meet soon~ =)


An old game? ACB? Ya~ It's, But these are the Extra Single player DLC for ACB, an Extra Restored Sequence for us to play the story before Ezio kill Cesare Borgia, it's talk about Ezio's best old friend- Leonardo Da Vinci Kidnapped by Someone else... And Ezio find the way to save him and Discovered some great Pythagoras's knowledge.....==" Oh... The greatest Genius Artists in history- Leonardo Da Vinci always got difficult things... Saved by Ezio and go home to finish your greatest art ever- Mona Lisa's Smile~ =="

That's, I will update later....


No comments:

Post a Comment