Friday, December 9, 2011

Beer~

Yesterday my family attended my aunt's grandson (one of my litter cousin...) Birthday party... Such bored in there, so I SMS with darling~ X) I shared a beer with my father, but my father just drank litter only, because he is old, drink Chinese tea more than beer. I drank one can of beer, I wanna stop drink because My darling told me to stop, but my two Cousin Sister Wanna "fight" Beer with me, they opened one can for me, how can I refuse? After I drank litter more, my hand turned red color already, so I really stopped... After the party, I back home and slept.....but I dunno why, I slept every 3 hours, woke up 1 time yesterday night...3 a.m, 6 a.m, and 9 a.m....until my darling's SMS woke me in 10:15 a.m morning 


Next ACR Altair's Memory gameplay video. This is continue by the end of The first Assassin's Creed game, the things happened after Altair killed his Mentor- Al Mulin... Uploading Next Masyaf key Gameplay video~ Wait for it~

No comments:

Post a Comment