Sunday, December 4, 2011

Success~


About a week~ I finally success uploaded This crap gameplay video to YouTube, I cut a litter bit thing in there to made the video shorter to upload success. This is the first gameplay video for ACR, after this, more gameplay will upload by me~ Wait for it~ In this time, I Finished ACR too, Wow~ really great~ but I think it's quite short... Later I upload their gameplay and ending I will describe about it~ Watch it~ XD

My Darling~ she made a blue sign for my blog~ X) U will see it at down in every post~ I'm sorry darling=( always gaming less contact with u..... I will try to contact u every time every where~

I Passed driver "Undang" test yesterday morning~ I can learn to drive car now, after that I can attend driver test~ Don't worry, I'm not Spongebob~ I will pass the to get the license and will not drive crazy like Fast and Furious~ Safety first~ I want ride my darling every where~ =)

That's, wait for next post and the next video~ I Love You~ Darling~

No comments:

Post a Comment