Monday, December 5, 2011

Foolish Day.....

Today, quite foolish..... In the morning, after I jogging with father, back to home.... When we step in the lift, lift broken down, we stuck in the lif... I not afraid, of cause. Lucky, just few minute, the lift door open. went out, other two lift broken down too... Take stairs~ just 22 floors, move it~

Next, someone call me to told me wanna back school for meeting today by yesterday. So I'm back to school this morning, but about the foolish reason meeting canceled.... What a mess.....

My Darling, she had a nightmare last night.... Alright, it's gonna be ok, it's just a dream, it's nothing~ I'm here with you~ =) Hehe, darling~ you always on web, less contact with me, it's ok~ no need to be sorry~ I also always in gaming~ haha~


Next Assassin's Creed Revelations Gameplay video~ This video is continue with the Opening Gameplay video. More will come out~ Wait for it~

Ok, That's, Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment