Sunday, December 11, 2011

1 month~ 11/12/11


Yesterday night got Eclipse~ XD it's first time in my life I saw~ It's wonderful~ I watch with my darling and friends~ We look at the same beautiful moon together~ She said the moon looks like the balloon~ Haha~! Cute her~ >< It's really a great moment~ XD Forgive me doesn't capture a photo for it, because I got Crap hand-phone and no camera~

Today is a special day too~ Not for my Driver lesson again, such a boring class...but lucky It's end fast~ Today is the date 11 December~ I with My Darling already a month~ XD I Love You~ Thanks to the "brother", "she" give us a blessing~ XD Thank You~ Actually she is female =p I just call her "brother".....But Yesterday night darling had a nightmare.... I think she gaming to much...because she said the nightmare was about game....=,= I gaming sure much than her~ why it's not happen to me? =O=.... Don't be afraid My Love, I always be with you~ We stay together forever~

This is quite sad.... Altair's wife- Maria die in this video, his younger son sent to dead by Abbas and Altair himself and his eldest-son- Darim escape form Masyaf together~ Because Altair held the Apple of Eden for long of 30 years... Abbas want the Apple, want it's power, but The Apple of Eden can't let into the hand of bad guys, If they got it, the world will not get in peace... Abbas control the Assassins's mind, The Assassins wouldn't hear Altair's order anymore~ so Altair became The Assassins's Enemy.....
Uploading the Last Ezio's Masyaf keys Guide gameplay video~ wait for it~

No comments:

Post a Comment