Monday, December 12, 2011

Books.....

Today I went back to school to bought study books for next year.... I waited long time for it.. because there were so many people to buy books too.... When I wait, I went to Activity Department with my friend to settle something. After he was gone, I bored in canteen to wait my number... I saw a friend, she self-study English in there. Haha~ finally got a friend, and I sit with her, but I just SMS with My darling~ and she keep self-study.... both of us Silence... and then I ask her borrow paper and pen for me to draw my Darling~ Haha~ I draw great~ My darling said~ XD When I finish draw, It's finally my turn to keep up my books~ I waited form 12p.m to 3p.m.... After keep, I wait my mum car to go home. When I wait for mum, few friends came to school to buy books and went back home with nothing between a litter bit time... because there were really many people, it will be so long time to wait if really wanna buy books.... pity them~ My darling haven't buy books yet, because her dad haven't bought them to... hope she will not gonna wait long time loh~=) I Love You~


There is the last Masysf keys Guide gameplay video, but Altair's Memories still continue~ And still got one Secondary Secret Locations gameplay video haven't upload~
This Video have a great puzzle~ I like it~ uploading another Altair's Memory, wait for it~

No comments:

Post a Comment