Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cat in home....

I alone in home right now, then a "guest" came visited my home.... It was just happened. When I playing game, I saw a cat under the table for our having meal, and then I sound "Miao~" =3 It saw me, then it was run away to kitchen under the gas stove.... Hey~ I want catch it out of my home~ Cat like fish right? So I pick up some fish my mum cooked to lead it out, when it eat the fish I grad it up and put it out of my home and closed the door..... but it still stay outside of my home....== I think I wanna pick it up, take the elevator to the ground floor and let it go away~ clever right? =v=... but when I go out to call it get out of my shoes cabinet, it run away to another home....== Good~ I close the door and forget the cat~ there is the photo for it's under the shoes cabinet..... not cute.....


There is gameplay video for ACB Da Vinci.... Next is come out~ next's next is uploading~ later~

No comments:

Post a Comment