Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sexy girl...OAo


This is a art of the sexy girl at the english paper 2 exam.(this not the original art, the original in the exam paper....lol)

The MISTER Lee Kang zhen said "she" look very LoL, Carmen also said that. So I change and change and change until like this, then "she" look better.(just me say better)
-----------------------------------(click the picture to view large size)
I don't know what the hell suddenly I want to drew this. Maybe I will change my art style AGAIN!

After Comics, Illustrations, now change to SEXY GIRL style!? WTF!

Oh, Whatever I change, everyone need to change, everyone need to EVOLUTION. If you don't evolution your life will be very boring.....So, what i want to draw just draw. What you want to do just do it, don't mind that.


There is "MY LIFE, my art" this time.
Pls comment this post.

Thank you very much

9 comments:

  1. Cool! XD
    2 minor, little things that I think have be changed to get better.
    1) She got a muscular neck, moving the arm a lil down from her head will make her look more 苗条. XD
    2) Her feet is too tiny, or her shoes is too tiny.
    Other than that, she's great! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you for your comment.
    i will change at another art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ,A55H013 you podt your karment rider kiva lah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 画到是不错啦!不过那胸部就。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  6. not bad o~~
    better then me leh!!
    i think her feet is a lil small~~
    fix it n it will be perfect^^

    ReplyDelete