Friday, October 30, 2009

M.J again.......

Hello, welcome to MY LiFE, MY Art at 10/30
"Micheal Jackson's This is it" released already. So we talk about M.J again......

3 month ago, there was my homework. Teacher let we design a stamp.So I make a "Micheal stamp"(The price remove already....it too cheap...-_-)I spent three hours to make this thing at midnigth..(I'm no time to do that....)
I'm never go to watch "This is it", Tickets sold out very early....H1N1....I better download HD at home.8D(If it had...)Now i just wait a lot of games to appear on the market....L.4.D.2...N.For.S.S....the third version of GTA4......XD

There is "MY LIFE, my art" 10/30
Pls comment this post, i know~ Micheal look fat...
Remenber, click the picture to view "HD"
Thank you very much and bye bye~



11 comments:

  1. erm....too bad...
    sorry that I am saying like that...
    I think you should more improve ur drawing and colouring skills....
    if I am the artist...
    I should throw it....
    (if u angry I am sorry...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair on the left side of the face needs to stick out a bit more. other than that its pretty good! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great!^^
    I can't draw(not to say colouring... I'm worst) as good as you. *envy*
    Love the colour~ XD
    And yes I agree that the head is a little bit(just a little) fat/big. Maybe shrinking it's head size will be a complete 100/100.^^

    Great job!
    I would buy it if it's sold around the market.^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady first, To Mrs. japanese name
    U can sold it, but don't say is mine
    Ur digital colouring great than me, u great job too.

    To: Mr. Hunter
    Thank you, I always improve, If u can teach me, I'm will more improve. I'm ur student now. Master.

    To: Mr. 漫画
    Thank you too, I will do that in next art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u call me master?!....
    ok...fine....
    I only can teach u the drawing skills...
    the colouring I will teach u later...
    do u wan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. To A55H013: no problem. im just trying to figure out how to help other peoples art become the best it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. please dun call me master againT_T
    I'm not a profesional...
    please call my name...
    because we are friends....
    not "master and students"....

    ReplyDelete