Thursday, October 29, 2009

Almost dead line.....

Hello~welcome to MY LiFE, MY Art at 10/29
But, this time no Art, just LiFE! AH!~HAHAHA~~!

Today, i'm feel good~because my class teacher will tell us the "Final Junior RESULTS".This Result very important to junior class students, next year go to senior class or what, just look it.

My class has 50 student. Teacher said rank 1st to 36th was past and next year go to senior class. But teacher said out rank 1st until 35th were no my name, at that time i know i not pass, but i think i'm rank on 36th.

When teacher want to said out rank 36th, i know a lot of people very nervous about who is rank 36th....You know who is RANK 36th? YES~! IS IT ME~! YA~HA~!I'm WILL GO UP SENIOR CLASS~!!!!!!!

Thank god~!Thank teacher~!Thank everyone~!


There is "MY LIFE, my art" 10/29
Pls comment this post.
Thank you very much again.

2 comments:

  1. I know! LOL!
    You must be the happiest person that day! XD
    Congratz!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you(Always said that...), catgirl.

    ReplyDelete