Friday, September 23, 2011

Changed Life

How Long I leave? I don't know, I just know now I'm back in grand new for me~ An "Increased" Multi-boy I said.
I love music, I wanna learn that. Except Guitar(It is expensive...), Piano and Keyboard are The Instruments I most wanna learn them. My school Piano is public to everyone(Actually is not Public for... only available in perform..^^") So during reset after I Feed myself I go to play piano~ No need to sit in class do nothing.... Let out school, I play before my mum come. It's simple to play, because I found the simple way to play for it. really  simply sheet I found from pianoletters.com Now I wrote a sheet by myself, It's one of my favorite Korean Song~ Not Pop, It's Love Song in Drama. Watch from Youtube, type it in, that's~ But can I play it? It's still a problem...
Play music better than play games, but I didn't say I stop play games~ I wait for November come~ ACR~ XD
About ACB virtual training? Let me cold down first, maybe cold down will have good result~
That's, Last exam for the year is coming soon 2 week later, my mum want me study harder....
Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment