Friday, September 9, 2011

Mission Completed

How long I leave this blog.... So much happened in the time. "I~ hate the time of my life~"(Dirty Bit...) Friends... Everything... I don't wanna type on here, I bored about them...

I done the mission Impossible about my new paper clay design~ It's difficult~ I think I can give this thing to her when she birthday... but It's broke before the day~ Oh men.... Fixed it...wasted 3 days, late 3 days.... But Mrs. Cat said: " never mine, better late than never~" She will left this country to Australia forever~ So this is the   last birthday gift I gave her~ Hope she will remember all of us at another place~


I done all the games in my PC, now I try to break the ACB virtual training frewless all weapon combat fight world record~ The record I have see is 109 kills, I done 87 kills~ Cheer up~ Try to break 120 kills~

That's~ tomorrow go to Final Destination 5~ Look how the people die like~
Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment