Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nothing can do, everything is completed?

Last Exam for the year is coming, but no action of it. That's me~

Touched piano three weeks, just learned one simply song- "What are word by Chris Medina" Another Korean song I said- "Because I'm stupid" It's making me dead.... but I will try my bast at all~ I gave my friend a piano sheet "Last Impression" to make he die too....some sheets I can't find them, like White Reflection, Raining and the others... those all I wanna play~ who can find it? Except those song I played, I play some accompany songs too like Just the way you are, Rocketeer, Nothin' on you and more~ I will keep working working at all~

My friends, even my "daughter", or my "mother"..... she falling in new love again(always..), but I don't know why this time, she don't wanna tell me for that.... So, I just had to say " good luck" to her~

I drawn myself with another style~ my friend said it's cute~ (Ya, truly~) The thing I hold in hand is a rattan I broke it two times....It's my weapon, my magic stick too (someone called that...)

Musical post today~ another post next time~ That's
Later~

2 comments: