Friday, December 31, 2010

Work over the year =)



Oh yeah, There is The last day of the year~ Welcome to MY LiFE, MY Art at the last of the year 2010~ XD
Whole holidays doesn't look like holidays, Juz litter different is no need to study.At those holidays, at home play games....and bored them, so I play Minecraft the build and build now I try to build my school now. Another is I play Facebook apps with my friends~ have a fun there~ =)
At school, have fun too, big fun~ Before student camp, We upgrade our PA skill and role out Student camp five days~! really big kids~ XD
Well, I also Hang out with Friends to Pot~! Yummy~! =9 and boring movie......==There's and work in school now and wait for countdown~ Shit, some PA mic have some problem right now....and 2 days later really Back to school~ so Happy New Year Dude~!!!

U should follow me Facebook, for gameplay video: Youtube(pls subscribe my channel~)
Play Minecraft Beta: minecraft.net
See u next year~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment