Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fight like Tiger 0w0


Welcome to MY LiFE, MY "GaMe" at the second of December for the year 2010~ I'm been to be "Mr. ill" before... so suck~ XP But now I'm much much better, thanks my mum, teacher, those of my friends~ =) Now I fighting like the Altair in the video. Teacher want the comics later date, so play less, work more~

This video was I recorded before, not long time ago, juz few week ago. The first Assassin's Creed game still my favorite, the graphic, sound effect still the best, had different feel with Assassin's Creed 2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for PC Available at 2011...(goddamn it...) Come on~ I wanna continue Ezio and Desmond story~!!

There It's, X'mas and new year later. The unlucky mouth has come....(Wanna know wat I said? Juz click in this post: Unlucky Year end)
U should follow me on Facebook, for art work: Picasa. For gameplay video: Youtube
For all of them, of course here~
Pls watch video in HD, subscribe my channel~
Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment