Monday, May 9, 2011

Brotherhood =)

About 5 month doesn't type blog.....juz always go with Facebook~
How many "real" friends for a person? someone got many friends, but not that real....Juz like me, look so friendly but that person juz I using him/her to get what I want....

The real friends, are who really care about U.....Who really make a person feel "friend", like brothers and sisters. We name ourself "Buddyz"..... Share happiness whatever, we always together....I'm the person are leave furthest away from them. but I always close to them~ We gathering few more time, and yesterday we go to the movie Fast and Furious 5~ this movie is Awasome~ wait for the six~ =D

Back to the video, I done Assassin's Creed Brotherhood already, now I post the video for yours. It's great~

That's~ enjoy~wait for next movie~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment