Wednesday, May 12, 2010

100% Digital Art: Ip Man 2 poster


Show off time~!!!!! YA~HA~!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to MY LiFE, MY Art~ at 5.12.10


Watched Ip Man 2 second time in mama day, still the best~!XD

I doned one Ip Man work before, but it look like a crap. So I do it again with other characters, actor's name, greatest cantonese dialogue in film and sign....(Always do that...)

It wasted me 17 hr left infront the screen, handing tablet and pen, and I feel great in this work, and how about u?

That is it, Pls comment this post or back to my Facebook( Click It to see clear, without sudtitle version)
Click the pic to view Full HD size(1080p)
Start exam tomorrow, say gook luck to me and u(If u need)
bye bye XP




2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Loved it!!! I admire your skills, dude. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...i got more need to learn from u. Expect painting.HAHAHAHA XD

    ReplyDelete