Friday, May 21, 2010

Challenge again~! YA~!

Ok, alright. welcome to MY LiFE, MY Art at 20/5/10
(Hey, It's time to change my blog name. I feel litter boring right now. Guys, think for it. can?)
I got the letter from TOA college every year when Disney Pixar sell out their movie. This year, Toy Story 3. So they need us Design the word "3" below (Check out the web site will know what I talking about, Click It~!)

Earth is sick, our home is sick, u know, I know, everyone know. When I think about 3, I think about tree. (Genius~!XD) Green on Earth less and less and less every day. Tree= Earth lungs. No lungs no breath= dead. Fresh air, oxygen for life, what it come from? So canada, stop cut down trees. Human, stop use paper and recycle. Use digital paint, juz like this art. That's why TOA college ask we download the entry form the wed site up site there.(WOw~Really Genius, think to know wat they need. But I scan it from paper....)

That's all, Pls comment this post or back to my Facebook
If u wan to go in the challenge, download entry form at http://www.creativeartaward.com.my/
If u really wan, quick~!! Date line at 18 June~!!!!
Thanks for read, say good luck to me and bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment