Sunday, May 2, 2010

100% Digital Art: Ip Man(Donnie Yen)


Hello, Welcome to MY LiFE, MY Art at 2/5/10


Wow~! Real HD this time. Last Two days, School got dunno wat the exhibition. Yesterday morning go to school to do my "Job"(5.1 still got job...TT), until 1 pm. After the lunch, go back and "Burn" out my boring time.....sit on one of place and "play" digital art until 4pm or more....==but still can't finish my "cute girl" art when the exhibition end. Never mind, they will email back to me and finish it, wait for it~!XD At night, excited~!XD watched IP MAN 2~!!!!!!

SUper HYPer GREAT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Donnie Yen, Simon Hung~!!Love It~!!!!!!Best KungFu movie i ever SEE~!!!!!!!!Best sifu, best student: Bruce Lee~!!!!


So Today I drew Donnie Yen by Sketch book pro. Time used 2 hr. I know he not really look like...Fat, old and other.....Colour control? I dunno, u say it.


Ok, There is MY LiFE, MY Art this time.
About the movie: http://www.ipman2-movie.com/
Click the pic to view HD

Pls comment this post or go back my Facebook.

thank you and ByeBYe


No comments:

Post a Comment