Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Work in Busy...@@


Hello~8.7.10~12.00a.m~ Spain VS Germany soon~Still Crazy with world cup(Woo~Ho~Woo,hoho~!!)


8.7.10, The date of the Twilight come into malaysia's cinema. A lot of friends wan to watch it, but I'm still busy at school all the time. School sport day has coming soon, World cup final also....After this.... more relax~ :D....


Comic are juz done 2 half page, page 3 juz done draw, no colour. Always draw....bored....== so I draw this poster to train my skill and do some "film promotion", After done this back to comic.
These guys wasted me 10hr 15min~!!!! with my PC.(Why I still can't done well like Ip man 2 ?)


Ok, It time to sleep, If I can I will wake up at 2.30am(Goal~!!!!)

Click the pic to view full size(maybe not full size, juz bigger size)

pls comment this post or back to my facebook

Thanks for read and byebye....(Zzzz......GOAL~!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment