Friday, June 25, 2010

M.J.........Again and again...


Today is the anniversary of the death of the King of Pop Michael Jackson.... Most of the people will feel sad or samething.....Here is MY LiFE, MY Art 6.25.10

Last year today, The King of Pop M.J past away, most of the people feel sad, sing his song , move his dance to remember him, but some of the people still call "Goal~!!!!!"(me too...)FIFA world cup XD ya~!!!!

Hi Hi, I juz readed the newspaper to remenber, If I'm not, I still dunno about it..... I am draw M.J so fast, Juz used 1 hr 20 min to do that with sketch book pro cause I still busy with my comic, at night wan shout "Goal" If got goal.

Last time my M.J look fat, now look thin. Wat wrong~!? Past away still plastic surgery~!?Oo (My friends said that....)

"This it is", pls comment this post or back to my Facebook.
Click on the pic to view full size
Sorry about the comic, I still wan study and busy at school, I will make it fast if i can.
Alright, for Michael, condolence 1 min and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment