Saturday, November 5, 2011

Quite end

Society Achievement Expo end 2 days, many thing happened in those weeks..... but thanks PA team, teacher, and "someone"~ PA expo quite well, There is the poster for the Expo, it's made by Paint.... un-believe it? it's real~ And the MV behind the scene made by us bellow~ The MVs we made can't upload to Youtube, because there had some audio copyright problem in there... So, I just upload to Facebook. sorry~ I have nothing to do with Art Society Expo, And I have not see their expo too...... Nothing more...

1 week later, school end, I had a plan already. First, drive lesson, pass it, drive myself~ Have Car, Have Girl~ Then, work with comic again, I stopped teacher's History comics job a year, holidays, let's get back to work~(If free...) Next, I'm poor, If wanna role~ make money yourself~ I told my parents I wanna find job out there, I don't want back to my father Factory.... but if can't find, just get back in there.... And Last, back to school on duty for few days..... Which day can role? Let finish the work up there first....

Today, parent went out form home, I alone in the house. Movies, Drama, Gaming, "Spider-man" on web..... Tomorrow also a holiday, I go movie with PA guys, Money less~!!!!><
For gaming, still wait for my darling, Assassin's Creed..... GTA 5 trailer released, Location San Andreas~ Now I'm play GTA: SA to "imagine" GTA 5~

That's~ Later~



No comments:

Post a Comment