Friday, November 5, 2010

Year end plan


Hello, exam ended,Busy work ended yesterday~ but also not so free at school, but free in class and juz always watch the goddamn funny Stephen Chow movies~!!! XD At home also so free~ I done my Assassin's Creed 2, later will upload the gameplay video for yours. I back to Left 4 Dead now, now I playing the new DLC The Sacrifice campiagn.
Before, I play in expert in there, It's so hard to beat up the train tank. But I juz think a litter bit, use biobomb~

I juz wait for the year end school holidays, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood~ I wanna meet my old friends, back to school for PA duty.....and create a histories comics with friends and teacher, but I still remenber for my own comics. Now I working for my school president artwork... At the year end, he will leave the school, whole school must give him a gift, but so many student also give him artwork leh~ My art teacher also....

That's all, want more gameplay click in my Facebook's "Link" or "Video" tabs. Or go to my Youtube channel: youtube.com/user/crashsponge
Art work: picasaweb.google.com/yangkwangtatt

Pls watch in HD, pls wait for The Sacrifice part2, enjoy~




No comments:

Post a Comment